(Current Studies, by blog description (2015-16)) - Click on each label to see corresponding posts!

Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Week, - A few drawings to be 'keeping the eye in'...

Well another year nearly over....  Had a quiet Christmas week with the family,  (I'm grateful for what little family I still have  after my brother passed away in July).  Spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day reflecting on the last year, both personally and creatively.

I managed to get a fantastic christmas present this year, take a look below!!!


Errr, humph... No, it wasn't Nicole Kidman unfortunately this time,

 but my new 2H pencil! - Beautiful! (Nicole, - that is).

.... And she's performing magnificently!... (The pencil, not Nicole....).

Ah well, back to earth...  Also did a still life based on a basket of fruit that was on the table in our wee holiday cottage, so I couldn't resist as it was raining outside...


No comments:

Post a Comment